Avonmore Children’s Magic Sets
With autumn upon us and the all-too familiar chill in the air, Avonmore is here to help ‘Add a Splash of Magic’ to everyday mealtimes over the coming months. From creamy morning porridge to spicy evening curries and of course your mid-morning coffee fix, Avonmore Cream is the secret ingredient that transforms everyday meals into plate-lickingly, second helpingly good occasions!
So, as the crisp autumn leaves begin to line the streets and roads of the country, simply pour, dollop, dash or splash some Avonmore Cream into your favourite casserole, nourishing winter soup or tasty sweet treat to Add a Splash of Magic to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday……. in fact every single day of the week!
Win a fantastic children’s magician hamper!
To celebrate their ‘Add A Splash of Magic’ campaign, Avonmore have a fantastic children’s magician hamper up for grabs which is sure to spread the feeling of magic among the little ones!
Contents in the hamper is:
- Children’s magic sets
- Children’s magician cape, hat and waistcoat
- Magic wand
- A white rabbit teddy
- Silver coin
- Avonmore Cooking Cream and Avonmore Sour Cream
Avonmore Competition – Now Closed
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the following questions below along with your details and all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
Avonmore Summer Whipped Cream Competition Question
Avonmore Cream adds a _____ of magic?
The closing date is Thursday 3rd November at 11 am and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winner will be randomly selected on that day and contacted by email and or phone. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website or/and the Familyfun.ie Facebook page.
The Free Competition Winner
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
The Avonmore Range
As well as Avonmore Cooking Cream, the Avonmore range also includes Fresh Cream, Double Cream and Whipped Cream. When it comes to cooking with cream, bear these following guidelines in mind to help you transform a simple dish into something extra-special:
- Double Cream: Double cream is perfect for both sweet and savoury usage & can be whisked up to a thick, spreadable consistency for cakes and decorating. Double cream holds its shape very well so can be used in a piping bag and piped onto cakes, pastries and desserts.
- Fresh Cream: the most versatile of creams, Fresh Cream is perfect for adding a creamy richness to sauces and casseroles or for topping off sweet treats such as meringues & fresh berries. Fresh cream whips up perfectly for desserts but won’t hold its’ shape when piped as double cream does.
- Light Cream: a lighter version of Fresh Cream that offers a creamy consistency which is ideal for pouring over fruit salads, apple pie, soups and porridge
- Freshly Whipped Cream: Already whipped and ready to serve so you can enjoy your favourite desserts at any time
- Avonmore Fresh Dessert Cream: This extra thick pourable cream is ideal for drizzling over apple pies, puddings, cakes and crumbles
- Avonmore Cooking Cream: This is a thick luxurious cream with 50% less fat than standard cream (18%). Ideal for everyday savoury cooking in sauces, soups, curries and casseroles, maintaining all the flavour and thick texture but with half the fat! Avonmore Cooking Cream can be substituted for Avonmore Fresh Cream for any savoury dish.
- Sour Cream: This is a deliciously tart, tangy cream with a thick consistency and is a great addition to soups, curries, baked potatoes or anything spicy