Clasac Theater Christmas Panto Aladdin
Tempus Productions traditional Christmas Panto!
Join Tempus Productions again this year as they whisk you away to a land of mystery and intrigue with this “Genie-us” of a Pantomime that’ll never fail in “Peking” up your spirits! Guaranteed to provide spectacular entertainment, belly-ache inducing laughter and more bad puns than a Father-of-the-Bride speech, this is a show that you can’t afford to miss!
A mystical genie, an old lamp, a beautiful princess, irresistible baddies and an exotic trip to the Far East. It could only be the magical and much loved pantomime, Aladdin!
Find Out More About Times and Prices For Clasac Theater Christmas Panto
Christmas Panto Aladdin Information
Venue:- Clasac Theater, Clontarf, Dublin
Classifion :- Christmas Pantomime / All the Family
Date:- 13 January – 22 January 2017
- Friday January 13th – 19.30 Evening Show
- Saturday January 14th – 14.00 Matinee Show
- Saturday January 14th – 19.30 Evening Show
- Sunday January 15th – 14.00 Matinee Show
- Friday January 20th – 19.30 Evening Show
- Saturday January 21st – 14.00 Matinee Show
- Saturday January 21st – 19.30 Evening Show
- Sunday January 22nd – 14.00 Matinee Show
Admission :- Tickets cost €15.50 incl. Booking Fee and VAT
Running Time:- TBC
Booking Online:- You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the Aladdin ticket sales.
Clasac Theater Christmas Panto Competition
Familyfun.ie and our friends in the Clasac have 3 sets of Family pass (4 tickets) to give away to the Christmas Panto – ‘Aladdin’ to the 19.30 Evening Show between 13 January – 21 January 2017.
How To Enter The Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following question and fill in your details below, please note all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
Clasac Theater Panto Competition Question
In what part of Dublin is Clasac Theater located?
The closing date is Wednesday 11 January 2017 at 12.00 pm winners picked out on that day and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Competition Winners
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 12
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions