Please mention Family Fun when booking!
A Toby World Christmas 2012
NOTE: THIS VENUE IS NO LONGER OPEN
Toby World in Tralee, Co. Kerry is the home of Family Fun in the Southwest, and at Christmas it is transformed into a magical wonderland for all the Family.
Visit Santa Claus in his traditional ‘real’ log cabin, where the Children can sit and listen to his magical stories in front of the crackling fire and enjoy some treats brought all the way from the North Pole by Mrs. Claus.
Before leaving the cabin, children will receive a special ‘Golden Ticket’ pass for eclusive entry to the Elves Workshop, where they can choose their own toy and have one of the Elves help them make it.
Finally, as the Adults relax with with a warm cuppa and a bite to eat, the kids can burn off some energy with 2 hours of playtime in our frames!
The program lasts for two and a half hours, and includes many different experiences
- Visit Mr & Mrs. Claus in the Log Cabin
- Visit the elves workshop
- Help the elves make a toy for the children to take home
- Hours of fun and games in the giant playframes.
- Post your letter to Santa
- Hear a traditional stroy from Santa in front of the fire in his cabin.
- 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 and 23rd December.
- Event runs every half an hour from 12noon to 18.00 on 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23 December and from 14.00 to 18.00 on 7, 14 and 21st Decemer and lasts 2.5 hours
- Adults – Free (max 2 adults per family)
- Children €16
- Baby’s First Christmas €10
- Group Rate / Company’s €12
Booking:- Is essential, contact Toby World on Tel. (066) 7192469 or see www.tobyworld.ie for further details.