Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Drumcoura Equestrian Centre
Drumcoura Equestrian Centre with the largest covered arena in the County, two outdoor arenas, horse riding trails, an archery range, an outdoor tennis court and a jetty for fishing on Drumcoura Lake. Enjoy life as it should be with beautiful surroundings of an upspoilt countryside and idyllic lakes. While Drumcoura is stress free, it also offers activities to suit all family members.
A stable of horses, including quality American Quarter Horses and European horses is the basis for the Drumcoura Equestrian Activities. There are jumps in the covered arena and two outdoor arenas, trails and a cross-country course. There are trained instructors to cater for every ability level.
Equestrian Centre Features
Tel: 07196 45781
- Largest indoor riding arena in the County
- Two large outdoor riding arenas
- Enclosed round pen for training horses
- Enclosed six horse walker
- 30 good quality Stables – we can provide stables for show events at €15.00 per night
- Western Riding with qualified instructors and western trained horses
- Registered with AIRE and Equestrian Tourism
- Purpose built forest trail and gallops
- Drumcoura is the registered office of The Irish Quarter Horse Association
Equestrian Centre Prices
- Riding Lessons €30.00 per person per hour for Adults and Children over six years old
- Trekking €30.00 per person per hour
- Livery costs are €15 per horse per day
- Private hire of the indoor riding arena €300.00 per day or €160.00 per half day (4 hours)