Dublin Christmas Experience
Treat the family to a great festive day out and create memories that will last a lifetime! The Dublin Visitor Centre Christmas Experience is perfect for the whole family
Hop on board the Vintage Christmas Bus for a magical tour of Dublin with Santa and his special Christmas sing-along and story-telling. Santa will drop you off at Santa’s Workshop, where Santa’s little helpers can colour their own gingerbread man Christmas decoration.
Christmas Vintage Bus Tour
Both Big and Little Kids will love the Festive Vintage Bus which will have your very own Santa Clause at the Wheel. This Magical journey around Dublin City will take in all of the Magic of Dublin’s Christmas Lights with family favourite Christmas Songs!
Join the elves in Santa’s workshop and help the elves get ready for the big day. Colour in your own Gingerbread man Christmas decoration, perfect for the family tree. Santa may even stop by to say hello. The big man will make sure everyone is having a happy Christmas. He’ll pose for pictures and to drop off a few Christmas sweets.
Christmas Experience itinerary
The Dublin Visitor Centre Christmas Experience is perfect for the whole family, with a sing-along and colouring experience designed for children 3-7 years old. A child ticket includes decorating a gingerbread man and a Selection Box.
Book your tickets and meet the Bus at the City Sightseeing Shop, 13 Lower O’Connell Street 10 minutes prior to departure. The Christmas Experience lasts for approximately 90 minutes.
Family Fun Tip:- Unfortunately, toilet facilities are not available on-board the bus tour or in the Dublin Visitor Centre elf workshop.
Christmas Experience Information
Meeting Point: City Sightseeing Dublin 14 O’Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin 1
Classification :- Family Christmas Event / Aimed at Children aged 3 – 7 years.
Available Dates: 17th – 22nd of December
Time Slots available: 11:00, 12:30, 14:00 & 15:30.
- 1 Adult free per child
- €10 for additional Adults
- Children under 2 free
Booking Online:– You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the Christmas Experience ticket sales.
Christmas Experience Competition
Familyfun.ie and our friends at Dublin Visitor Centre have gotten together to give away a Family Pass to experience the Christmas Experience.
How To Enter The Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following question and fill in your details below, please note all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
Santa’s workshop is in ?
The closing date is Friday 16 December 2016 at 12.00 pm winners picked out on that day and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Competition Winner
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 12
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties