‘What I Wish I’d Known’
Pregnancy is an exciting and nerve-wracking time and so Pregnacare, the No.1 pregnancy supplement range in Ireland, has unveiled a new campaign called ‘What I Wish I’d Known’ which is aimed at lifting the lid on the mystery of pregnancy and help mums and dads feel more supported, included and most importantly – find out the truth about pregnancy!
From old wives tales to practical experiences, Pregnacare has spoken to mums to uncover the reality of their experiences and find out the highs and lows of pregnancy.
Over 76% of mums said that feeling their babies kick was the most enjoyable part of their pregnancy while over 80% of women reporting that they experienced sickness, insomnia and pain as well as constant bathroom breaks. Unsurprisingly the most common piece of advice shared with pregnant women was to try and rest as much as possible!
Check out the Pregnacare Ireland page on Facebook to find out more survey results, enter competitions and share your own experiences of what you wish you had known during your pregnancy.
Pregnacare® is the No. 1 pregnancy supplement range in Ireland. The range includes products for every stage of the pregnancy journey. Available from leading pharmacies, health food stores and supermarkets nationwide, the range includes Pregnacare® Conception, Pregnacare® His & Her Conception, Pregnacare® Original, Pregnacare® Liquid, Pregnacare® Plus, Pregnacare® Max, Pregnacare® Breast-feeding and Pregnacare® New Mum.
Pregnacare Baby Box Competition – Now Closed
To celebrate their ‘What I Wish I’d Known’ campaign, Pregnacare have teamed up with Baby Box and Familyfun.ie to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the ultimate prize – an Original Baby Box with the added bonus of a selection of Pregnacare products, Ireland’s number one pregnancy supplement. The Original Baby Box includes all the essentials that every baby and new parent will need during those hectic first few weeks including vests, sleepsuits, nappies and even a soft toy.
How To Enter The Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following questions below along with your details and all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties)
Pregnacare’s new campaign is called?
The closing date is Wednesday 26th October at 11.00 pm the winner picked out on the Wednesday and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Competition Winner
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 12 (N/A)
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and condition.