Please mention Family Fun when booking!
The Chocolate Warehouse Workshop
Two Fabulous Hours!
The two hour event which covers a 25 minute film explains in detail the story of chocolate and how the cocoa beans are grown and harvested. The film shows the journey of the cocoa beans from the Aztecs to the factory and the process the cocoa beans go through to get the chocolate that we recognize today. The visitors are given a chocolate demonstration on how chocolates and Easter eggs are made. They are also shown the different machinery needed to make chocolate and the method of how to use a piping bag filled with chocolate. As always the fun part is the “hands on” session. The visitors put on aprons like a true chocolatier and start the business of coating chocolates, adding toppings and hand piping with white chocolate. All participants get to decorate and package the chocolate to take home. At the end of each event they have a short table quiz. This is great fun! The visitors realize they have learned a lot about the history of chocolate and how it is manufactured. Each visitor receives The Chocolate Warehouse Certificate which gives each visitor a sense of achievement and the enthusiasm for future learning.
Find Out More About The Chocolate Warehouse
Summer Visiting Times
Special offer for July & August 2018 only €10.00 per person for the following dates and times.
- Monday 2nd July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 3rd July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Monday 9th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 10th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 11th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 12th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Friday 13th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Monday 16th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 17th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 18th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 18th July 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 14th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 15th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 16th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Friday 17th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Monday 20th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 21st August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 22nd August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 23rd August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Friday 24th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Monday 27th August 11am- 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Tuesday 28th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday 29th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday 30th August 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
For further information on dates or times of chocolate workshops call 01 4500080
Must pre book: Ph: 00 353 1 4500080. E-mail: [email protected]
Chocolate Warehouse Competition Now Closed
Familyfun.ie and our friends in the Chocolate Warehouse have got together to give away 2 family passes ( 4 people per pass) for Monday 9th July 11am – 1pm chocolate workshop.
How To Enter The Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following questions below along with your details and all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
How long is the chocolate workshop?
The closing date is Friday 29 June at 11.00 am winners picked out on that day and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Competition Winner
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 12 (N/A)
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions