Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Cork On Ice Christmas Ice Skating 2013
At Cork On Ice they run Special Events for people of all ages.
- Family Skate on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Student Specials Wednesday evenings.
- The Penguin Club for young skaters Thursday afternoons – 3.10 session
- Every Friday night is 80’s night, with complimentary costumes at no additional charge.
- Junior Ice Hockey takes place on Saturday mornings with Figure Skating on Sunday mornings.
- Christmas Party Nights are taking place on selected dates in December
- Skate with Santa on selected weekends in December.
Ice Skating At Cork On Ice
Kids Ice Skating At Cork On Ice
This Kids ice rink is magic and perfect for children from about age three up. The friendly penguins are always willing to help the little and not so little one keep their balance. Regular snow falls and a fantastic light show help ensure that your family’s visit to Cork on Ice will be memorable for everyone.
Please note that this rink is separate from our main rink. A dedicated Cork on Ice team member is present at all times. Because each child is different but generally they advise that children under 3 should not use the rink. If you have any doubt bring your child along a little early and show them the Kid’s Rink and see how they feel about it….before you buy a ticket
Family Fun Tip :- They cannot guarantee that each child will get a penguin or seal for the entire session.
Times For Skating
- Cork on Ice is open 7 days per week from 8 November until 26 January 2014
- The only day they are closed is Christmas Day
- Monday – Friday:- 15.10 – 16.20 – 17.30 – 18.40 – 19.50 – 21.00
- Weekends and Holidays:-10.30, 11.40, 12.50, 14.00, 15.10, 16.20, 17.30, 18.40, 19.50, 21.00
Cost For Ice Skating
|PRICES:||Box Office PEAK||Online PEAK||Box officeOff PEAK||Online Off PEAK|
|Family x 3||€38.00||€34.75||€30.00||€28.75|
|Family x 4||€47.00||€45.00||€37.00||€35.00|
Tickets can be purchased at the Venue, at theTicket Desk in Mahon Point or through the Call Center on 021-4217641. Please note that Call Center bookings are subject to a Booking Charge of €2.50 per Transaction
The Penguin Club
The Penguin Club is a weekly drop in skating lesson in the Kids Rink, available to children of 2- 10 years (our smallest size skate is a 27). We also have a skate that fits over the shoe and can be adjusted to small sizes. Our experienced and enthusiastic ice team make skating easy, while safety and fun is top priority. The session takes place in the smaller kiddies rink which encourages the young skater to gain confidence with an accompanying adult and our ice skating instructors.
The kids will have the chance to practice on the ice using our famous penguin stabilizers until they are steady, and then learn some tricks from Paudie, the Cork on Ice Penguin who will be available for photos during the session.This is an ideal taster to ice skating for toddlers and primary school children with no levels or assessments, just a good introduction to the basics of the sport.
Families can relax afterwards with a hot chocolate or soft drink in the rink side cafe
Birthday Party At Cork On Ice
Directions To Cork On Ice
- From the North, Cork City Centre, and (Limerick N20 Dublin N8).
- From the East, and (Waterford & Wexford N25)
- From the South, Cork Airport N27, and (Carrigaline N28 Bandon N71)