Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Cork On Ice Christmas Ice Skating 2014
At Cork On Ice they run Special Events for people of all ages.
- Student Specials Wednesday evenings.
- The Penguin Club for young skaters Thursday afternoons – 3.10 session
- Every Friday night is 80’s night, with complimentary costumes at no additional charge.
- Junior Ice Hockey takes place on Saturday mornings with Figure Skating on Sunday mornings.
- Christmas Party Nights are taking place on selected dates in December
- Skate with Santa on selected weekends in December.
Ice Skating At Cork On Ice
Cork on Ice is Irelands Favourite Ice Rink! The main rink is 600m2 and while it might be busy at times it is never overcrowded because they restrict the number of people that can take to the ice at any one time. The separate Kiddie Rink is 200m2 and features penguin and seal skating aids to help junior skaters find their feet! Regular customers also know that the staff at Cork on Ice take great care of their visitors ensuring that your visit is enjoyable and safe.
Cork on Ice is an accessible venue and they welcome people of all abilities They have a great sound system and a super light show to enhance the experience. This is a large rink but don’t be worried if you haven’t skated before as there is a handrail right around and many visitors choose to not let go. They have an experienced team on hand that will only be too pleased to offer assistance and advice.
Sessions last for 50 minutes and you should arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts. It’s a good idea to wear gloves and thick socks and bring an extra pair just in case. Skating is like cycling, you’re safer wearing a helmet and they will have them available at the venue but feel free to bring your own.
Kids Ice Skating At Cork On Ice
This Kids ice rink is magic and perfect for children from about age three up. The friendly penguins are always willing to help the little and not so little one keep their balance. Regular snow falls and a fantastic light show help ensure that your family’s visit to Cork on Ice will be memorable for everyone.
Please note that this rink is separate from our main rink. A dedicated Cork on Ice team member is present at all times. Because each child is different but generally they advise that children under 3 should not use the rink. If you have any doubt bring your child along a little early and show them the Kid’s Rink and see how they feel about it….before you buy a ticket
Family Fun Tip :- They cannot guarantee that each child will get a penguin or seal for the entire session, but they encourage people to pass them on after 10 mins.
Times For Skating
- Cork on Ice is open 7 days per week from 8 November until 25 January 2015
- The only day they are closed is Christmas Day
- Monday – Friday:- 15.10 – 16.20 – 17.30 – 18.40 – 19.50 – 21.00
- Weekends and Holidays:-10.30, 11.40, 12.50, 14.00, 15.10, 16.20, 17.30, 18.40, 19.50, 21.00
Cost For Ice Skating
|PRICES:||Box Office PEAK||Online PEAK||Box officeOff PEAK||Online Off PEAK|
|Family x 3||€38.00||€34.75||€30.00||€28.75|
|Family x 4||€47.00||€45.00||€37.00||€35.00|
Tickets can be purchased at the Venue, at theTicket Desk in Mahon Point or through the Call Center on 021-4217641. Please note that Call Center bookings are subject to a Booking Charge of €2.50 per Transaction
Birthday Party At Cork On Ice
Directions To Cork On Ice
- From the North, Cork City Centre, and (Limerick N20 Dublin N8).
- From the East, and (Waterford & Wexford N25)
- From the South, Cork Airport N27, and (Carrigaline N28 Bandon N71)