Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Larchill Arcadian Garden
Larchill Arcadian Gardens in Kildare is a unique 18th-century ornamental, parkland garden and the only complete ‘Ferme Ornée‘’ in Europe.
The landscape includes scenic walks through parkland and beech avenues linking 10 magical garden follies. Rare breeds graze the land. There is a picturesque 8 acre lake with two fairytale island follies, a formal Walled Garden with Shell Lined tower and a decorative gothic farmyard.
Larchill Arcadian Garden cater for group outings and fully escorted school tours. Only 40 minutes drive from Dublin. You will find Larchill is much more than just another Historic Garden in Ireland.
Visitors are encouraged to bring the family and a picnic and enjoy the peaceful landscape, wildlife at Larchill.
Cloakroom facilities available
Larchill Gardens For School Tours in Kildare
Fully escorted tours of Farm and Garden – pre-school to 9yrs
Price: €7.50 per child – accompanying adults free
- Tours include nature walks, farm animals, pond life, folklore tales.
- Tailored to individual group age, this is an educational and fun day out in a beautiful location.
- Barn tearooms for breaks and lunch.
- Teachers refreshments free.
- Gift shop.
- Coach parking.
Larchill Arcadian Gardens Opening Times
Normal: 10am to 2pm -
Visitors are welcome to stay on after the final entrance of 2pm.
Event Days: 11am to 5pm (marked*)
Larchill Gardens Entrance Fees
- Adult: €8
- Child: €6
- Family: €30.00 (2 adults and up to 4 children over 4 years)
Pre-booked Groups and School Tours are welcome at Larchill Arcadian Gardens with ample car and coach parking available.
Directions To Larchill Arcadian Gardens Kildare
Directions from the M4 (West from Dublin)
- Exit at Kilcock. At mini (Musgrave) roundabout take right exit towards Kilcock.
- Take first left sign posted Trim and Summerhill.
- At mini roundabout take right exit – sign posted Larchill.
- Carry on road following signs for Larchill and Dunshaughlin for approx. 3 miles.
- Carry on past cul-de-sac on left.
- Take next left turn signposted Larchill and Dunshaughlin.
- Up hill.
- Entrance for Larchill is second on left at top of hill