Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Croke Park Easter Egg Hunt
The GAA Museum is hosting a series of Easter Egg Hunts for families at Croke Park Stadium.
During the tours younger visitors must follow the clues and find the tokens to collect their Easter Eggs!
Each tour takes a look behind the scenes at Croke Park including a visit to the Players’ Lounge, dressing rooms, warm-up area and pitch-side walk-way as well as a trip to the top tier to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the stadium.
Easter egg hunters can also explore the GAA Museum by following the trail of Cluasóg their Irish hare- the leader of the new junior explorer route aimed at children between 4 and 8 years old.
There is also the opportunity to test hurling and football skills in the museum’s interactive games zone
To Find Out More About The GAA Museum And Croke Park Stadium Tour
Easter Egg Hunt Information 2017
Venue:- GAA Museum, Croke Park Stadium, Dublin
Classification :- Easter Family Event
Ages:- Tour recommended for children 4 – 8 years old (must be accompanied by an adult)
Date :- April 14th to 17th April, except Good Friday April 14th.
- Wednesday April 12th: 11.30; 13.30
- Thursday April 13th: 11.30; 13.30
- Friday April 14th: NO TOURS
- Saturday April 15th: 11.30; 12.30; 13.30
- Sunday April 16th: 11.30; 12.30; 13.30
- Monday April 17th: 11.30; 12.30; 13.30
- Adult: €14.00
- Children (Under 12): €9.00
- Family (based on 2 adults & 2 children): €38.00
- Family (based on 2 adults & 3 children): €40.00
- Student/Senior: €11.00 with valid ID
- Children Under 3: Free of charge
Booking :- Booking is essential as places are limited Tel. +353 1 8192323
Booking Online:– You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the GAA Museum ticket sales.