Calliaghstown Riding Centre
The Calliaghstown Riding Centre offers excellent horse riding facilities within easy reach of Dublin city.
No matter what aspect of Riding you choose you can be sure of safe quality horses, many of which were bred at the centre by its owner Grainne Sugars who rode internationally for Ireland and who adds that personal touch to make your stay at Calliaghstown unforgettable. Another feature is the Calliaghstown Pony Club & Riding Club which provides the fun atmosphere with competitions for even the most amateur rider.
At Calliaghstown Riding Centre we have top class facilities and a friendly and safe atmosphere – whether you are learning to ride, keeping your horse on livery, or taking part in one of our holiday programmes.
Calliaghstown Riding Centre Facilities Include:
- Indoor Arena – 22m x 45m
- Outdoor all weather arena – 35m x 70m
- Cross Country course for all levels
- Show Jumping / Derby arena
- Scenic hacking and trail riding in the Dublin and Wicklow Mountains
- Lessons and instruction with qualified instructors available for all levels and ages of rider
- Specialised tuition in dressage, showjumping and cross country riding available
- Competition training also available
- Hunting available with the South County Dublin Hunt and other local hunts
- Full Livery available
- Young horses prepared for sale/ breaking in/ schooling
- Breeding Unit – homebred and professionally schooled horses for sale
- Pony Club and Riding Club based in the centre
- Career training and working pupil courses (FAS assisted)
- BHS Exam centre