Competition Now Closed
Airfield Estate in Dublin is a perfect day out with fun for kids and all the family, only a few metres from Dundrum Town Centre.
There is always something different to see and do at Airfield and as the seasons change so do their events.
Find out what is going on at Airfield
Pause for breakfast or lunch in Overends Kitchen and even hold one of your family events there.
If you love cars you will adore the Car Museum at Airfield House, with the Overend’s family cars; Letitia’s 1927 Rolls-Royce, Naomi’s 1936 Austin-Tickford, and Lily’s 1920’s Peugeot.
To Find Out More About Christmas Experience at Airfield and book you tickets online
Airfield Annual Pass Competition
This Christmas Familyfun.ie have teamed up their friends in Airfield to give one family a chance to win an annual pass for a 4-person valued at €170.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following questions below along with your details and all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
How many acre does the Airfield urban farm cover?
The closing date is Friday 20th December at 11.00 am and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Free Competition Winner
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 12 (N/A)
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions