dlr Mill Theatre Competition
The Crystal Cage
Disaster strikes the Kingdom of Enchantasia when all the rainbows disappear!!! The Leprechauns are deeply troubled as, without rainbows, they cannot locate their gold. The Great Wizard Strogroth is distressed when he hears this news. Not only will the Kingdom be in severe financial trouble but, without the rainbows, all the colour in the world will drain away – turning everything to BLACK! Can Strogroth and the Fairies of the Kingdom save the day and restore the rainbows to the skies?
Join in on this enchanting adventure and find out….
The Crystal Cage Information
Venue:- The Karen Carleton Auditorium, Dlr Mill Theatre, Dundrum
Classification:- Kids Show / Suitable for all the family
Date:- 27th October – 1st November
Show Time: 2:30 pm
Admission: €13.50/€11 Family Ticket €55
Running Time: 90 minutes
Booking:- Tel. 01 2969340
Please Note: Limited Capacity
Booking Online:– You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the DLR The Mill Theatre ticket sales
The Crystal Cage Competition
Familyfun.ie and our friends in the drl Mill Theatre have a Family Ticket to give away to The Crystal Cage show running from 27th October – 1st November
How To Enter The Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following question and fill in your details below, please note all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
The Crystal Cage Competition Question
Where Does Disaster strike?
The closing date is Friday 19th October 2018 at 12.00 pm winners picked out on that day and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Competition Winners
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 3 children, aged under 12
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions