Kia Ora Mini Pet Farm
Kia Ora Mini farm is a family run open pet farm in Gorey, Co. Wexford. It is a safe place for children to roam, to learn and to hold and feed animals of the usual farmyard variety and some more exotic such as llamas, emus, alpacas, pot bellied pigs, chinchillas. parrots and scottish highland cattle and space for adults to relax.
In the Kia Ora farm shed they have a fantastic selection of birds and animals and it’s indoors so no matter what the weather is like you and your family can come and have fun and see all the cute little animals in the barn such as rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs and mice.
Kia Ora Mini open farm is fully wheelchair accessible, has cement paths, toilets, baby changing facilities and they offer free carparking in the large carpark .
At Kia Ora pet farm they also offer many animals and pets for sale which have been born on the farm such as rabbits, guinea pigs, chincillas, ducks, hens, lambs etc.. They also take in unwanted animals, providing they have the proper space of course.
Give your children an experience they will never forget
Kia Ora Farm Opening Times
- April – October – The farm is open daily 10.00 17.30
- January – The farm is closed
- February – March – The farm is open if weather permitting( Tel. to confirm)
- Easter – Open daily 10.00 – 17.30
- November – December : Open
- Unfortunately they do not have the facilities to take payment by card and they apologise for any inconvenience
Kia Ora Mini Farm Activities
The farm comprising of four acres, also features other attractions such as an indoor and outdoor picnic area, a football area, Wendy house, sand pit, ride on tricycles and ride-on toy machinery and the kids can try racing each other around the rough rider track. There is a selection of old machinery on display.
They have a new fire engine ride, which is included in the entry fee which is a big hit with the kids and are in the process of growing a new forest for nature walks
Kia Ora Farm has a lovely little coffee shop with friendly staff who will make you welcome and you can relax and enjoy some homemade delicious snacks sitting inside or outside and you can even keep an eye on the younger kids whilst they are enjoying themselves.
Birthday Parties At Kia Ora Mini Pet Farm
Kia Ora Mini Farm is a unique and exciting way to spend your birthday. Guests will meet farm animals, take a ride on the Red Fire Engine and explore the fun of the farm. Kia Ora is ideal for school tours and can caters for large groups.
Events Down On The Farm
- Easter At Kia Ora Farm
The Easter Bunny makes his way to the farm over the Easter Weekend. Along with the Bunny there will be egg hunts, puppets, magic shows, music and fun for all the family.
- Halloween on the Farm:
The farm is transformed in to spooky place to visit and a range of activities are organised for visitors.
- Christmas At Kia Ora Farm
Santa arrives at Kia-Ora Mini Farm in the last weekend in November every year to his magical house with bedroom, kitchen, post office and workshop. The farm becomes a magical winter wonderland of lights for children and adults. Adults receive a free cup of tea or coffee and slice of cake whilst the children can visit all the exciting cute and cuddly pets that they have here at Kia Ora and get a fantastic present from Santa Claus. So get yourselves all wrapped up and get on down with the kids for a family fun Christmas day out for all!
Find Out More About Times and Dates for Santa’s Winter Wonderland
Kia Ora Mini Farm Directions
- Kia Ora Mini Farm is located between Gorey and the beachside tourist town of Courtown Harbour.They are only 15 minutes from Arklow and the new Bridgewater Shopping Centre and Cinema
- From Dublin – Turn-off at Junction 23 coming from Dublin, take 1st exit at 1st roundabout and 1st exit at second roundabout (You will go under a bridge) and they are the next turn off to the right, the farm will be finger signposted from there.
- From Wexford – Take Junction 23 from the Gorey bypass and take the 3rd exit from the first roundabout, the 2nd exit from the second roundabout and the 1st exit on the third roundabout (basically remember 3-2-1) (You will go under a bridge) and they are the next turn off to the right, the farm will be finger signposted from there.