St Patrick’s Parade Navan 2023
Navan hoping to have a return of their St Patrick’s Day parade in 2024 so sadly, no parade this year
St Patrick’s Parade Navan 2017
The traditional St Patrick’s Parade Navan will take place on the 17 March starting at 2pm and promises to be one of the highlights of this year’s Navan Shamrock Festival
For safety reasons following the massive crowds on Trimgate St. in previous years, this year’s event will take a route to be confirmed following consultation with Gardai.
St Patricks Parade Navan Route will be as follows:
- 13.00 assembly at Navan Enterprise Centre, Trim Road
- 14.00 departure heading towards Railway Street
- Continuing along Railway Street and onto towards Cannon Row
- Continuing along Cannon Row and turning right towards Garda Station/Kennedy Road
- Turning right onto Kennedy Road
- Continuing along Kenndy Road, the recommended viewing position for the Public
- Turning left into Market Square where the parade finishes
- Vehicles should disperse left down Watergate Street
- Walking Parade should disperse right down Ludlow Street
Navan Shamrock Festival Fireworks Display
The Fireworks display 16th March starting at 7 pm
This year they have decided to launch the festivities with the annual firework display which will take place in the Blackwater Park This is a great one for the kids and adults alike.
Navan Shamrock Festival
Navan Shamrock Festival is celebrating our National Holiday St. Patrick’s Day and hopes that all local business’s and retailers will join in. The festival is a about providing a carnival atmosphere of pageantry, spectacle, music, dance, comedy and family events over a three day period. It hopes to showcase all that is good about Navan and to send out an uplifting and positive message.
The Navan Shamrock Festival is the largest outdoor spectacle event in Navan and will begin on Thursday night, this year they have decided to launch the festivities with the annual firework display which will take place in the Blackwater Park.
Navan Shamrock Festival wishes to thank its generous sponsors Navan Town Council for their continuous support in helping this festival to become bigger and better with each passing year. The festival would encourage other sponsors to join in and harness the power of the festival to promote their brand and enhance their media profile. The festival offers a diverse range of sponsorship
Find More Events, times and details about the Navan Shamrock Festival