Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Star Outdoors Activity Centre
Star Outdoors is an extensive activity centre with water sports, archery and hillwalking which is fun for all the family even in all weather conditions in Kenmare. Among its water activities Star Outdoors Kenmare features sailing, boat trips, kayaking, canoeing, pedalboats, doughnut and powerboat rides and a water trampoline and slide. A must for active family fun in Kenmare!
It has all modern conveniences which include large changing rooms all with hot showers, wetsuits, booties and buoyancy aids.
Star Outdoors Activity Centre Summer Camps 2019
At Star Outdoors, our Adventure Camps offer your children an action packed, and fun filled itinerary that will create memories that will last a lifetime.
They offer a fantastic range of activities which include Banana Boating, Kayaking, Water Park, Pedal Boats, Team Games, Obstacle Course, Paintball Target, Raft Building, Archery and Murder Mystery.
They will also encourage your child to:
• Experience New Adventures
• Build Confidence
• Discover Hidden Talents and Learn New Skills
• Build Friendships and Lifelong memories
Star Outdoors Activity Centre Summer Camp Details
Camp Dates- Summer Camps 2019 – Tuesday to Thursday every week, starting from the 9th of July
- Full Day 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Half day 10:00am to 1:00Pm or 1:30pm to 4:00pm
- Junior age 6 – 10
- Senior Age 11 – 17
Price For Camps
- Full day €50 per child includes hot lunch.
- Full day for additional siblings – €45 includes hot lunch.
- Half day €30 per child.
- Full 3 days €135 per child.
Booking – If you would like to book your child into the Summer camp you can send them an email [email protected] or call on 064 664 1222.
What To Bring?
Swimming Togs, Towel and Sun Cream. You are more than welcome to bring your own wet suit but wet suits, buoyancy aids and helmets are provided with all the camps.
Safety And Security
- When you entrust your child to Star Outdoors, you can be rest assured that they will be fully supervised by their dedicated staff at all times.
- All our instructors are qualified, experienced, Garda vetted, Child Protection Certified and best of all, they are all big kids at heart.
- They have strict safety procedures as per National Governing Bodies regarding child to instructor ratios (8:1).
- Children must be signed in by parents at least 15-20 mins prior to start and signed out at the end of the day. If there is a different person collecting your child, you must make sure to inform your child’s assigned instructor.
* Subject to weather conditions and min. numbers required.
** This itinerary is a guideline and depending on conditions is subject to change.