Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Santa At Newbridge House and Farm 2013
Santa new HQ this Christmas will be Newbridge House and Farm in Donabate, Co. Dublin. Its a big responsibility as his elves can be a bit demanding but the team at Newbridge House are looking forward to welcoming the great man himself, his elves and of course Rudolph and his fellow reindeer and a big thank you to the deer down on the farm who will accomodate them in the deer park.
This year all the girls and boys are welcome to visit Santa, reindeer in the Deer Park (check website for times when the farmers will feed them)and the beautiful living crib the 18th century Courtyard. During your visit to Santa his elves will take you through behind the scenes in the House and show you where Santa answers your letters, eats with the elves and sleeps and there will be plenty of advise on caring for flying reindeer, successful letter writing, food for Santa and reindeer etc.
The House will be sumptuously decorated by Chelsea and Bloom awarding winning floral designer Christopher White who will give Christmas decorating workshops for adults
Venue:- Newbridge House and Farm in Donabate, Co. Dublin
Classification :- Family Christmas Event
Dates/Times:- Santa visits available on a first come first served basis
- Weekends in December and Christmas Week – 10.00 – 16.00
- Christmas Eve – 10.00 – 13.00
- Santa feeds the reindeer on Christmas Eve at the Deer Park at 14.00
- Children €12 (includes visit to Santa, themed tour of House with treats and a gift from Santa)
- Toddler €5
- One adult admitted free to the Farm with every child visiting Santa.
- Additional Adults to Santa €5 which also includes admittance to the Farm
- There is no need to pre-book tickets – Santa visits available on a first come first served basis
- For further information please telephone 01-8436534
Please mention Familyfun.ie when Booking
Family Fun Tip:- Don’t forget to wrap up warm for visiting the Farm and the Deerpark because you never know it just might ‘snow’
Directions:- See Google at top of this page