Bluelough Adventure Centre
Bluelough Adventure Centre in County Down run adventure activities for families, groups and individuals who want to spend some quality time together as well as individuals who just want to get outdoors and have amazing fun. Exploring and playing in Ireland is a real treat and there are many ways to do it!
Bluelough is a state of the art adventure centre located on the East Coast of Ireland, situated on the edge of the Mourne Mountains mid way between the Sea Loughs of Carlingford and Strangford in the beautiful Castlewellan Forest Park. Housed within an 18th century courtyard, their new facility offers the perfect base or start point for the many adventures they offer both on site, locally and across the UK and Ireland.
What You Get At The Bluelough Adventure Centre
- They provide everything that you need.
- A simple user-friendly Booking System with dedicated Administration Support
- A full-time Team of Professional Coaches, Guides, Instructors and Facilitators
- An experience based consultative Design Process and Event Management Service to include Advice and Support for Charities on Adventure Based Events and relevant Technical and Logistical Support
- A comprehensive in-house range of Modern Equipment including Transport
- An extensive Safety Management System to include Child Protection and Environmental Protection
- A fully inclusive Civil Liability Insurance Policy (£10 million indemnity)
- Completely accessible. Carbon Neutral Centre. Shower and Changing Facilities. Log burning stove. Dining area.
- For children ages: 3+
- Pre-booking is strongly advised for weekends and holiday periods
Bluelough Adventure Centre Opening Times:
The centre is open 7 days a week, 9.00 – 17.00
Office is open Monday – Friday from 9.00 – 17.00
Family Fun Bluelough Adventure Centre Discount Offer
20% off a Winter booking when making any other booking. Offer applies to activities and accommodation.
To book your Fantastic Adventure contact the Customer Service Team at Bluelough +44 (0)28 4377 0714