Cavehill Adventurous Playground
Cavehill Adventurous Playground is an exciting outdoor facility located in the picturesque grounds of Belfast Castle Estate. The entrance is signposted on the Antrim Road, opposite Gray’s Lane.
The playground caters for the 3 -14 year olds and there is an admission charge. The extensive range of equipment offers children a variety of play activities and exciting experiences. Although the playground is staffed, all children must be accompanied by an adult(s).
In the junior area, equipment includes cradle swings, slides, spring rockers, a sand play unit and bicycle roundabout, together with the opportunity to climb aboard the play ships and take the helm.
For older children there is the challenge to climb the spectacular space net, whizz down the aerial runway or explore the turrets and tube slides of the magnificent castle which rises up to meet Cave Hill.
With many of these items, the more children playing together, the more fun it is for everyone.
- Groups are advised to book in advance especially during July and August.
- It is the responsibility of adults bringing children to the playground to supervise them.
- Last admission, 30 minutes before closing time.
- No concessions to groups.
- No dogs allowed in the playground.
Please contact the Cavehill as times vary throughout the year