St. Patrick’s Festival Treasure Hunt
For an exciting, fun and unique way to explore and discover Dublin’s fair City with the family, take part in the Festival Treasure Hunt. Solve the clues and conundrums as you visit impressive Dublin landmarks, hidden gems and more, then race or stroll back to City Hall to complete the adventure.
Enjoy the atmosphere at HQ in City Hall with music, theatrics and prizes for best costumes (the theme is explorers!
The hunt takes about 1hour 45minutes to complete and a special mini hunt is available to families with explorers in training, which takes about 1 hour 10 minutes to complete.
A fun event for all ages and a great way to discover the city or to see it through different eyes.
Spot prizes to be awarded throughout the day!
Treasure Hunt Event Information
Venue:- Trinity Exam Hall, College Green
Dates / Time :- Saturday 18 March / Registration time: 10.00 – 13.00
Admission: – Free
Registration: 10am-1pm in City Hall or enter Online at www.stpatricksfestival.ie to save time
Familyfun Tip:- Come early to be in plenty of time for the start
How to Play
- Enter in teams of four (max)
- Register at City Hall and receive your team pack
- Answer all questions in the literary venues
- Collect stamps from each participating venue from identifiable festival staff
- Return to City Hall and receive your time of completion
- The winners will be posted on www.stpatricksfestival.ie