Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Dingle Skellig Hotel in Kerry
The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel is the ideal base for your family break in Kerry. They have a reputation for comfort, hospitality and service that has excelled, this guarantees the holiday experience of a lifetime.
The Dingle Skellig Hotel pride themselves in the care and courtesy that they pay to their guests, and so throughout your stay, the team will gladly answer any queries you may have to ensure that your visit and time with them is as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Family Friendly Deals
Find out all about the Dingle Skellig Hotel Family Packages and Special Offers
Dingle Skellig Hotel Facilities
There is a number of accommodation options for families, a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children in standard family rooms and the option of connecting rooms for larger families.
Online Booking:- You can book online here through our booking link directly to the 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel in Kerry online reservations
Booking:- To make a booking for connecting rooms please contact us on 066 9150200 or [email protected]
Family Fun Tip:- Unfortunately their online booking system does not allow you to reserve connecting rooms online.
There are plenty of dining options available at the hotel including the AA Rosette Award winning Coastguard Restaurant, Blaskets Bar and Gallurus Lounge. There is also a specially designed children’s programme which is most valued by parents and children alike, is the Junior Evening Meal. Our Junior Evening Meal is served between 5.30pm and 6.30pm daily and is a great time for the children to meet new friends.
Dingle Skellig Hotel For Families
Dingle Skellig Hotel offer a number of services and facilities, which cater specifically for your family’s needs, from tots to teens!! These include the Skellig Creche, Fungi Kids. There is a ultilities room available 24 hours adjacent to the Skellig Crèche and Fungi Kids Club offering a baby changing area, kitchenette including Microwave, Steriliser, Kettle, Washing Maching & Dryer.
At the Dingle Skellig Hotel young guests are very important, so every effort is made to ensure that they enjoy their stay.
The Skellig Crèche
The Skellig Crèche and its experienced staff cater for children from 4 months to 4 years and provide a friendly and safe environment for our youngest guests. It is a Toddlers Wonderland full of colourful pictures, toys and activities.The Skellig Crèche allows parents to rest assured that their child is well taken care of enabling them to take a few hours for themselves to enjoy the Leisure facilities or The Peninsula Spa.
Fungi Kids Club
The Fungi Kids Club caters for children over the age of four and provides a range of entertainment and activities. The Fungi Kids Club leaders entertain the children in a safe and supervised environment. The club programme includes Pool Games, Arts & Crafts, Talent Nights, Quizzes, Bouncing Castle, trips to Dingle Oceanworld and lots, lots more.
The Fungi Kids Club is free of charge however extra activities such as the trips to Oceanworld, are at a minimum charge. The Fungi Kids Club is available in the high season seven days a week and in the low season, at weekends and school holidays.
Leisure Club & Pool
The Award Winning Skellig Leisure Club & Pool is a firm favourite with guests both young and old. Ideal for that overcast day or for relaxing tired muscles after an invigorating day exploring the outdoors.
Enjoy at your “leisure”:-
- 17m Deck Level Swimming Pool
- Eucalyptus Steam Room
- Exercise & Fitness Suite
- Children’s Pool with Waterfall & Bubble Feature
Nearby Family Attractions and Activities
- Aquarium – Dingle Oceanworld & Penguin Enclosure (066) 9152111
- Play at Height Climbing Wall (066) 9152822, suitable for children age 5+
- Scanlons Pet Farm (066) 9155135
- Irish Adventures – Outdoor Activities – (087) 4190318
- Kayak with Fungi, Sunset Kayak Trips, Hill Walking, Mountain Biking, Climb Mount Brandon.
- Surfing & Wind Surfing
- Dingle Surf School 066 9150833
- Kingdom Waves Surf School 087 7447958
- Jamie Knox (066) 7139411/ 087 9748 088(Castlegregory)
- Fungi Boat Trips (066) 9152626
- Blasket Island Ferry, from Dingle Yacht Marina (066) 9151344
- Eco Boat Tours, from Ventry Pier (086) 3353805
- Eco Boat Tours, from Dingle Yacht Marina (066) 9151344
- Harbour Boat Tour from Dingle Yacht Marina (066 9151344)
- Dingle Marine Charter (066) 9151344
- Longs Horseriding, Ventry (066) 9159034 aged 8 yrs +
- Dingle Horseriding (066) 9152199 aged 12 yrs +
- Sciuird Archaeological Tours (066) 9151606
- Begley’s Dingle Peninsula Tours (087) 2504767
- O’Connor’s Slea Head Tours 087 3168254
- Dingle Tours (Denis Ryan) 086 3252996
- Ceann Sibeal Golf Course, 18 hole links (066) 9156255
- Castlegregory Golf Course, 9 hole link (066) 7139444
- The Mountain Man (066) 9152400
- Foxy John’s (066) 9151316
- Paddy’s Rent a Bike (066) 9152311
Directions To The Dingle Skellig Hotel in Kerry
The Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the Dingle Peninsula the most westerly town in Ireland and Europe, yet it is only 50 minutes from Kerry Airport and 2.5 hours from both Cork and Shannon Airports.
See Google Map Top of page
The Wild Atlantic Way
Stretching from Donegal’s Malin Head in the North to Cork’s Mizen Head in the South, this is the longest defined coastal drive in the world. Wild and untamed, free and unbridled this breath-taking route has some of the most dramatic and dazzling coastal views in the world!
The Wild Atlantic Way is a route that showcases the sheer magnificence of Ireland’s West coast from stunning headlands and beaches to colorful villages and towns all infused with the history, heritage and tradition of this rugged coastline. Visit craft-shops and culinary enterprises, snuggle in cozy tucked away pubs, find sanctuary in old monastic sites, let your heart beat in time with the Celtic rhythm, learn the histories and tales of ancient castles, pick up some words of Irish, swim, surf, fish, trek, dance and drive your way along this enthralling route.