Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Explore Learn & Discover Viking & Medieval Dublin In Dublinia
Dublinia, located at the crossroads of the medieval city at Christchurch, is history brought to life in an exciting way for all to engage, learn and share.
In the exhibition, travel back to the city in Viking times, see what life was like onboard a Viking warship, visit a Viking house and take a trip down a Viking street. See the weaponry and learn the skills of being a Viking warrior. Try on Viking clothes, become a slave and stroll down a noisy street.
Visit a smokey and cramped Viking house and learn of the myths and the mysteries surrounding the Vikings and their legacy. Journey through Medieval Dublin and witness the sights, sounds and smells of this busy city.
Learn about crime and punishment, death and disease and even toothache remedies of 700 years ago. Enjoy the spicy aromas and so much more in the medieval fair, learn to play medieval games, visit a rich merchant’s kitchen and walk along a bustling medieval street.
See how we know all about Dublin’s past, and where we have all been influenced by the Viking and Medieval era with magnificent artefacts on display, including those found at the famous Wood Quay excavations.
Finish your visit by climbing an original medieval tower, a 96 step climb to the top, where you can see spectacular views of the city.
See Dublin from a new perspective and come away knowing more about its citizens throughout the ages
Find Out More About Dublinia
Familyfun.ie and our friends in the Dublinia have got together to give away 3 Family passes for you and your family
How To Enter The Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following questions below along with your details and all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
At what crossroads is Dublinia located?
The closing date is Monday 15th April at 11.00 pm winner picked out on the Sunday and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
The Competition Winner
- Winner –
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Pass:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 12 (N/A)
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions