Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Dundrum On Ice Christmas Ice Skating 2018
Get your Ice Skates on!
Dundrum On Ice – Christmas Ice Skating Rink – is back in Dundrum Town Centre this Christmas for a fun-filled christmas experience for everyone to enjoy!
Dundrums first ever and only real Ice Rink, Dundrum On Ice, is now open in Dundrum Town Centre. Get your skates on and enjoy this freezing but fabulous experience for yourself!
The main rink at Dundrum on Ice consists of 500m2 of ice. They’ve a great sound system and a super light show to enhance the experience. This is a large rink but don’t be worried if you haven’t skated before as there is a handrail right around and many visitors choose to not let go (at least for the first few minutes!) They have an experienced team on hand that will only be too pleased to offer assistance and advice.
Sessions last for 50 minutes and you should arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts. It’s a good idea to wear gloves, usually have them available at the venue, but bring your own just in case. Wear thick socks and bring an extra pair just in case. Skating is like cycling, you’re safer wearing a helmet and they will have them available at the venue but feel free to bring your own.
The first three sessions each day are family focused sessions where the staff will provide assistance and they have the skating penguins on the ice! Due to space restrictions they are unable to have a seperate kiddies rink. However they have got great skatings aids for kids and skates for all ages.
Family Fun Tip:- Don’t forget to wear thick socks and a pair of gloves! And please ensure that your boots are tight with the laces securly fastened .. Avoid going for a bigger size than you normally wear
For more Information, visit Dundrum On Ice
Dundrum On Ice Event Information:
Venue: Dundrum Town Centre, Co. Dublin
Off Peak Prices:
- Adult €14
- Child €13
- Family of 3 €36
- Family of 4 €44
Peak Time Prices:
- Adult €16
- Child €15
- Family of 3 €44
- Family of 4 €55
*For Group/School bookings please call 01-5242101
Skating Session Times:
Saturdays and Sundays: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
Monday – Friday: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
*Arrive 20mins before your session starts and not sessions last 45mins
Booking: Online Booking Now Available, Book Online now through our booking link at Dundrum on Ice Ticket Sales
Directions To Dundrum On Ice
- M50:- Leave the M50 at junction 13 and follow the sign posts to Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Dublin City:- Follow the N11 to the junction with Fosters Avenue. Turn right and follow R112 until the junction with Taney Road. Turn Left and make another left at the first traffic signals onto the R117 and follow the road into Dundrum.
- Parking:- Parking may be accessed from Ballinteer Rd., Sandyford Rd., and the Dundrum Bypass. To make your parking experience more efficient, they have installed digital signs on each level to indicate exactly how many parking spaces are available
- Dundrum Town Centre is served by LUAS Green Line-St. Stephens Green to Brides Glen. The Dundrum and Balally stops are only a few minutes walk from the doorstep.From the Dundrum Station (estimated time: 5 minutes)
- Exit the station and turn right—you will see Sandyford Road ahead. Make a left onto Sandyford Road and continue down the road until you see Dundrum Town Centre. The entrance to the Centre is just across the street.From the Balally Station (estimated time: 3 minutes)
- Exit the station and make a left at the first junction. Continue down this road until you reach the first stoplight. Make a right and follow the footpath. Dundrum is only a few more steps ahead.
- Tram Times and Information:-
- Monday to Friday from 05.30 to 00.30am
Saturday from 06.30 to 00.30am
Sunday from 07.00 to 23.30
Bank Holidays from 07.00 to 00.30am
Special services operate during the Christmas season, New Year and on other occasions.
During peak travel times 07.00 to 10.00 and 16.00 to 21.00 LUAS trams operate every 4/ 5 minutes between St. Stephens Green and Sandyford and every 10/12 minutes to Brides Glen. Off peak trams will run every 10 to15 minutes.