Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Galway Skates Christmas Ice Skating
Get your Skates On!
Galway Skates, this year ice-skating returns to Galway bigger and better than ever with a 600 square metre REAL ICE ice rink fully housed in a 1080 square metre all weather marquee in the grounds of Leisureland at Salthill, Galway.
That means that rain, hail or snow you and your friends will be able to skate away to your heart’s content on the biggest temporary, real ice, ice rink to be installed in Connacht this year.
Galway Skates will only be there for 51 days from November 19th so make sure to get your skates on and don’t miss out on this great family fun activity.
Galway Skates Opening Times
- Opening Dates – Saturday, November 19th – Sunday, January 8th 2017
- School Holidays – Friday December 23rd
- December 24th – Last Session commences at 4pm
- December 25th – Closed all day
- December 26th – First session at 12 noon and last session at 8pm
- January 8th – Last Session is 5pm
Cost For Ice Skating
- Adults: €15
- Children Under 12: €13
- Students (with proof): €13
- Unwaged (with proof): €10
- Groups (10 or more skaters): €10
- Family (any four family members): €48
- Family Plus (any five family members): €60
Booking Galway Skates
Booking – To purchase tickets please call to the ticket desk in the Ice Marquee at Leisureland during opening times.
For Group Bookings and Private Hire prices please e-mail [email protected].
Family Fun Tip:- Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and they cannot guarantee availability. Therefore, we recommend advance bookings to avoid disappointment.
Directions To Galway Skates Ice Skating
Galway Skates is situated in Leisureland in Rockbarton Road, Salthill, Galway. 1.5km from Galway City Centre and easily accessible through a wide network of road, rail and air transport. Buses leave daily at regular intervals from the City Centre to Salthill. There is also ample parking around the facility.
See Google Map Top of Page