The Moving Crib 2019
The Greatest Story Ever Told
The Perfect Family Day Out, Laugh and Learn!
The Moving Crib in St. Martin Apostolate , 42 Parnell Square West, Dublin 1, is still, for many people, one of the most charming aspects of Christmas in Dublin City.
You know it’s really Christmas when you hear mention of The Moving Crib and this year is no different. This wonderful gem will be opened again to celebrate its 63rd birthday, after welcoming 23,000 visitors last year. Doors open from the 28th November to 5th of January and best of all, it’s FREE! They are closed Christmas day, Stephens day and new year’s day.
Its old world charm has remained unchanged and it has been described as “A tradition that has fascinated generations of children from all over Ireland for more than half a century…”
Visitors are met with a montage of many historical/ fun stories, scenes, competitions, an illusion wall which all give a little touch of magic to help convey the real meaning of Christmas in an unforgettable and fascinating manner. Capturing the joy and spirit of the season with a truly engaging atmosphere, it is sure to offer a Christmas trip your little ones are guaranteed to remember!
To Find Out More About The Moving Crib in St. Martin Apostolate
The Moving Crib Competition
To celebrate the 63rd Birthday of The Moving Crib and Familyfun.ie have got together and are giving away a Tablet Computer and Children’s Christmas Book Hamper.
There will be two winners, one for each prize.
How To Enter The Moving Crib Competition
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the following questions below along with your details and all fields are required, then just click ‘Send’ : (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
How many years is the Moving Crib running?
The closing date is 20th December 2019 at 12 noon and any entry after that date will not be entered in the draw. The winners will be randomly selected on that day of the draw date and contacted by email and or phone. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familfun.ie website or/and the Familyfun.ie Facebook page
The Moving Crib Competition Winners
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to the Familyfun.ie newsletter.
- All Competitions are FREE to enter
- Only one entry per e-mail address per competition.
- Prizes are non transferable and non-refundable.
- There is no cash alternative for any prizes
- Prizes are subject to availability
- This competition is open to residents in Ireland only.
- The winner will be picked randomly from the list of entrants to the competition.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone/email after the competition expiry date.
- Entrants to the competition is consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
- Familyfun.ie reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Family Ticket:- 2 adults and 2 children, aged under 16 N/A
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions