Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Otherworld Halloween Festival 2018
Otherworld Festival is one of Dublin’s biggest Halloween event taking place in Ballymun this year
Everyone is invited to get in touch with their spookier side and take part in the festival parades departing at 5.15 p.m. from the Aisling Project Ballymun East and the intersection of Belclare View and Crannogue Road
Both spooktacular parades will arrive at the Ballymun Plaza at 6 p.m. for three hours of family friendly entertainment you dont wont to miss out!
The Creative Minds Stage is going to be a real hit again at this year’s Otherworld Festival
Hosted and produced by musician/broadcaster Ger Kellet, an active musician on the Irish hip hop scene for 6 years moving recently into radio broadcasting and also festival stage managing
The marquee will be packed with emerging and established Irish musicians and spoken word poet for all the families to enjoy
Check these lot out on Halloween night between 6-8.30pm on the Ballymun Plaza:
- Clara Rose is a Spoken Word artist, radio and TV broadcaster and culture journalist who works with people off all ages and backgrounds delivering poetry workshops. A huge name in the Irish spoken word and poetry scene.
- Mark Maxwell and the invisible orchestra are a brilliant ballad style act with stories and songs that are rich with Irish history and anecdotes of society today
- Time Thieves are a 5 piece fem band with a gritty soul pop style, playing as a band based in Dublin for just over a year
- MC Shinobi is a hip-hop artist from Rush, who is currently signed to Fluttertone Records and about to release his new E.P ‘Awoken’
- Zeinab is an R&B singer songwriter from Dublin who has collaborated with artists like Joe Cleere and 5th Element. An experienced artist at this point with performances all across Ireland and the UK.
- D Sharpson is a Dublin based musician, producer and DJ. Diverse background in music, with more than 10 years’ experience producing Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop, and House. He has been doing DJ all over Dublin, holding several residencies and is also accustomed to DJing abroad with various different projects (Czech Republic, Greece, Malta, Belgium)
The evening will end with a fantastic Fireworks Display at 8:30pm
All are welcome to this free community event for all the family
Festival organizers are expecting an attendance of over 5,000 visitors to the Festival Village to enjoy the Halloween celebrations
Otherworld Festival Information:
Venue:- Ballymun’s Civic Plaza, Ballymun
Classification:- Family Event / All Ages
- Parade at 4pm
- Festival Gates Open at 6pm
- Fireworks Display at 8:30pm
Admission: – FREE