Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Visit Santa at Tayto Park 2018
Tayto Park will be a fantastic winter wonderland where you can experience the true magic of Christmas!
Visit Santa at Tayto Park this Christmas as he starts his naughty list, so make sure your on your best behavior! A little bit of the North Pole will be coming to Tayto Park, and Santa is hoping to see all of you there in plenty of time to tell him what you would like for Christmas
With a little sprinkling of Christmas magic, Santa will be transforming The Rafter Room upstairs at the Lodge into the most enchanting grotto ever seen outside of Lapland! You really won’t believe your eyes when you walk inside! Huge toy soldiers and Santa’s own elves lead the way into the grotto; lollipops taller than you, chocolate snowman, polar bears and giant gingerbread men magically transform the Rafter Room into a real life land of Candy Canes
Waiting for you at the end of it, with a twinkle in his eye and a very special present for every boy and girl is Santa Claus himself. Don’t forget to tell him how good you’ve been! And he’s bringing his elves too who will be helping him with his gifts for all the boys and girls!
Each family will get to meet Santa individually and each child will receive a special gift!
Tayto Park will be a fantastic winter wonderland where you can experience the true magic of Christmas. So put on your favorite winter scarf, and come on down for a festive experience like no other, all served with a great, big dollop of Christmas cheer!
There really will be magic in the air in Tayto Park this Christmas. To see it is to believe it!
Visit Santa At Tayto Park further activities:
- Free 5D cinema experience
- Ride on The Grand Carousel
- Christmas Story Telling
- Hop on board the Train to visit Santa’s Grotto
- Enjoy Christmas themed arts, crafts and face painting
Visit Santa Event Information
Venue:- Tayto Park, Ashbourne, Co.Meath
Classification:- Family Christmas Event / All Ages
Dates/ Times:- This event will run from November 26th to the 23rd December
- Saturday 26th November, 11am – 5pm
- Sunday 27th November, 11am – 5pm
- Friday 2nd December, 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 3rd December, 11am – 5pm
- Sunday 4th December, 11am – 5pm
- Friday 9th December, 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 10th December, 11am – 5pm
- Sunday 11th December, 11am – 5pm
- Friday 16th December, 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 17th December, 11am – 5pm
- Sunday 18th December, 11am – 5pm
- Monday 19th – Friday 23rd December, 12pm – 5pm
*Tayto Park will be closed on Christmas Eve
- Santa Child (0-2 yrs) €7
- Santa Child (2-4 yrs) €14
- Santa Child (4-12 yrs) €28
- Child (No Santa Visit) €14
- Santa Adult €14
- Santa Carer FREE
- Santa Child Member (0-2 yrs) €7
- Santa Child Member (2-4 yrs) €14
- Santa Child Member (4-12 yrs) €22
- Santa Member Adult FREE
- Pre-Booking is essential
- Santa Visit tickets include all day park entry, unlimited access to the Eagles Nest Adventure Zone*, arts/crafts and face painting
- The time booked is the time you will enter the Grotto, after this please allow approx. 45 minutes to complete the Christmas Experience
- There is a maximum capacity of 8 people per booking and multiple bookings will not be grouped together to visit in a large group
- Members must hold a valid membership on date of visit to avail of members rates
- Adults must accompany children and hold a valid ticket
*The Attractions open will be The Mini Ferris Wheel, The Ladybird Loop, The Climbing Wall, The Leap Frogs, The Honey Pot Bears, The Rocking Tug, The Shot Tower & The 5D Cinema
FamilyFun Tip: Tickets are NOT refundable and date change is subject to availability
Booking Online:- You can Book Online NOW through Tayto Park ticket sales
How To Get To Tayto Theme Park Ashbourne In Meath
By Car – Take the M2, exit 5 which is sign posted Derry/Slane on the M50, to Ashbourne. Once onto the M2 continue to the very end of the motorway until you come to a roundabout take the first exit onto the N2 signposted Slane.
Continue on the N2 for about 100 yards. Then on the N2 take the first turn off on the left there you will see the sign for Tayto Park. Follow this road for 3.8km and it will lead you all the way to Tayto Park.
Alternatively you can continue on the N2 Slane road 3.8km and turn left onto the R155 to Curragha. Follow this road for 2 minutes that will you bring you to a crossroads. Turn right at the crossroads and you’re just 1 minute from Tayto Park.
By Bus – Buses go from outside Liberty Hall take the 103 to Ashbourne. The journey is approximately 40 minutes to Ashbourne town centre. There is a taxi rank beside the bus stop and from Ashbourne it is a 5 minute taxi journey to Tayto Park. The Tayto Park bus will also be running on certain days from Ashbourne.
By Car – Take the M1 from Belfast to the M50. Take the 1st junction onto the M50 heading southbound. Take the 5th exit onto the M2. Continue on the N2 until the very end of the motorway you will then come to a roundabout take the first exit off the roundabout signposted Slane.
Continue on that road for about 100 yards. Then take the first turn off left, which will lead you all the way to Tayto Park which is just 3.6km away.
Alternatively you can continue on 3.8km and turn left onto the R155 to Curragha. Follow this road for 2 minutes that will bring you to a crossroads. Turn right at the crossroads and you’re just 1 minute from Tayto Park.