Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Shoreline Hotel is a boutique hotel located right on the beach in the quaint village of Donabate in North County Dublin. Located just 15 minutes drive from Dublin Airport, just off the M1 and 25 minutes drive from the city centre, this convenient location allows easy access throughout Ireland and abroad.
Shoreline Hotel boasts guestrooms with the stunning views of Lambay Island, Howth Head and Irelands Eye from the Sea view rooms which book up early.
Family Friendly Deals
Shoreline Hotel is the ideal place to base yourself for you and your family’s stay in Dublin. Their special offers are created with their guests and families in mind.
Funtasia Water Park Family Offer
Funtasia Waterpark Drogheda – less than 30 minutes from Shoreline Hotel features 30,000 square feet of water gushing fun and over 200 water based activities for all to enjoy. Enjoy dinner in their Brasserie and a full Irish breakfast the next morning for the perfect family getaway!
Terms & Conditions:- Offer includes 2 Course Meal for 2 Adults & 2 Children, Family pass to Funtasia & Breakfast the next morning
Find out all about Shoreline Hotel Family Packages and Special Offers.
Family Accommodation at the Shoreline Hotel
Shoreline Hotel is an excellent choice for families as it is right on the beach which means great fun for everyone!
Whatever your family size they have the flexibility of family rooms to suit your needs. Their family rooms are popular due to their size and they have two double beds. Alternatively, they have rooms with a double and a single bed that can also fit a cot.
Spacious Family Rooms with two Double beds. Originally decorated in a contemporary yet classic style providing relaxed and enjoyable quietness in which to enjoy your stay in comfort.
Perfect for a family break at Shoreline hotel
If you and your family have specific requests for a guestrooms please make sure to let our reservation team know when booking.
Room Facilities Include
- Two Queen size Respa beds
- Gorgeous bath & body products
- Fonté coffee and tea delivered fresh to your room when you’re ready
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free car parking and all the other creature comforts you need for a relaxing night away
All-Day Dining For Families
Whether your lunch or dinner is included in your stay, Their all day dining menu in the seaview Brasserie serves some of Dublin’s best food, with lots of choice for all tastes & ages.
Large new open spaces with beautiful views of Lambay Island to enjoy relaxed all day dining at Shoreline Brasserie, including:
- Afternoon Tea
- All Day Brasserie
- Outdoor terrace
- Private parties
- Any occasion you want
Family attractions in the area?
- Newbridge House, Donabate 6 mins
- Vue Cinema, Swords 15 mins
- Funtasia, Bettystown 20 mins
- Dublin Zoo 25 mins
- National Aquatic Centre 25 mins
- Tayto Park 30 mins
Shoreline Hotel Directions
Shoreline Hotel is located in Donabate, North County Dublin.
See Google Map Top Of Page
Local Home Pick-ups / Drop-offs
Shoreline Hotel offers pick-up and drop-off to all customers (not only overnight guests) within a 10km radius of the hotel. Please ring 843 6153 o to book your pick-up in advance. Shuttle bus may be subject to availability at time of booking.
- From Dublin’s M50 take exit 3 for M1 Belfast/Airport.
- Drive north on M1and take exit 4 for Donabate/Portrane.
- At roundabout take 3rd exit and follow road to Donabate village for approximately 3 km.
- Upon entering the village, make a right turn (watch for sign for Shoreline Hotel, golf courses & beach).
- Travel down this road approximately 2km until you reach the beach.
- Shoreline Hotel is located at the end of this road on your left hand side.
From the North
Take M1 and exit at junction 4 for Donabate/Portrane and follow directions as above.
- From Dublin Airport to Shoreline Hotel – from € 24.- up to € 30.-
- From Shoreline Hotel to Dublin Airport – from € 24.- up to € 30.-
- From Shoreline Hotel to Dublin City Centre – from € 36.- up to € 44.-
- From Dubin City Centre to – from € 36.- up to € 44.-