Please mention Family Fun when booking!
It is a remarkable building – both in terms of structure and history.
Designed by Sir William Chambers as a pleasure house for James Caulfield, 1st Earl of Charlemont, The Casino meaning ‘small house’, surprisingly contains 16 finely decorated rooms.
Entry to the Casino is by guided tour only. As the interior is accessed by a stairway there is limited disabled access.
The Casino Opening Times
- October Daily 10:00-17:00
- April Saturday and Sundays only 12:00-17:00
- June – September Daily 10:00-18:00
- February and March Saturday and Sundays only 12:00-16:00
- November and December Saturday and Sundays only 12:00-16:00
- Last admission 45 minutes before closing
Admission Prices To The Casino Marion
- Family Rate €8
- Adult €3
- Senior Citizens/Group €2
- Child/Student €1
Directions To The Casino
The Casino is located at Marino, just off the Malahide Road after junction with Griffith Avenue and only three miles north of the centre of Dublin.
- By bus:
20, 20A, 27, 27B, 42, 42C (city centre, near Busaras), 123 (O’Connell Street).
- By train:
DART to Clontarf Road Station