Please mention Family Fun when booking!
drl Mill Theatre Christmas Panto 2016
Jack and the Beanstalk
The gang at Mill Productions are back with a Giant of a Christmas panto to tickle the funny bones.
Jack and the Beanstalk is the children’s panto to see this Christmas – a family favourite with zany, over-the-top characters that will leave the little ones in awe. A sparkly, colourful riot that will enchant kids of all ages and of course a beanstalk that reaches way, way up high!
Dame May McTrott and her hapless son Jack are down on their luck. When they decide that they must sell everyone’s favourite cow Daisy, our loveable hero Jack gets a bag of magic beans that lead to a whirlwind of adventure. Join Jack and the wonderfully funny Dame McTrott as they take on the silly Giant, Grumpy Mc Stumpy and Dodgie Rodgie, his even sillier sidekick. Will time run out before they can rescue the beautiful Princess Twinkle Toes? And will poor old Daisy live to moo another day? Join us for hilarious slapstick, comic chases and lots of ‘he’s behind you’.
There are songs to sing along and dance to, there’s villains to boo and goodies to cheer, there’s a giant that is really, really ginormous and there’s even a talking cow! All the ingredients for a fizzy spectacular.
The Mill’s Christmas Panto is bigger and better than ever. It’s a giant! Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, let’s have lots of Christmas fun!
drl Mill Theatre Christmas Panto Information
Venue:- The Mill Theatre, Dundrum, Dublin 16
Classification:- Family Christmas Panto ? Ages 3+
Date:- 8th December – 31st December
Show Time :- 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm
- Weekdays 10am and 11.15am
- Weekends up to 21st: 12.30pm and 2.30pm
- Dec 28th to 31st: 12.30pm and 2.30pm
Running Time:- 60 mins (approx)
- Adults €15
- Children under 12 – €12
- Family of 4 – €50
- Groups (10+):€12
Familyfun Tip :-
- Book early to avoid disappointment
- Babie and Toddlers Rule – Due to the strict Fire Regulations and for all customers safety, toddlers and babies require tickets for any show in the theatre.
- The Mill Theatre Box Office (01) 296 9340 Phone
- There is a booking fee of €1 per ticket for telephone and online sales. Tickets bought at the box office have no charge is no booking fee when you book by phone
- Opening times: Monday – Saturday 10.00 – 18.00, Sunday 14.00 – 19.00
- Wheelchair Access (please advise at time of Booking) as companion seats available.
Booking Online:- You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the The Mill Theatre ticket sales
The Mill Theatre – Dublin
The Mill Theatre is located in the heart of the new Dundrum Town Centre. You can find The Mill Theatre in the town square opposite the cinema.