Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Ardgillan Castle Easter Egg Hunt
The annual Easter Egg Hunt is back!
Come join in the fun at Ardgillan Castle & Demesne on Easter Monday. This will be a great day out for all the family.
Easter Egg Hunt Information 2017
Venue:- Ardgillan Castle Demesne, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Classification :- Family Fun Day / All Ages
Dates:- Easter Monday
Times:- Easter Egg Hunt will begin at 3 pm
Admission: – Ticket €5 – ONE TICKET ONE EGG
- Parents and Guardians can go free…unless you want an egg!!!
- Only Online booking
- Tickert are limited so advanced booking is advised.
- Bookings for groups over 10 can be taken over the phone on 01 8492212
Booking Online:– You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the Ardgillan Castle Easter Egg Hunt ticket sales.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before you purchase your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Find a plastic egg and return with your ticket to redeem your chocolate egg.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Ardgillan Castle Ltd for lost tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. The Management has the right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
- Hunt begins at 3pm sharp. Tickets for latecomers cannot be guaranteed.
- All children must be supervised by adults at all times.
- Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Ardgillan Castle Demesne Opening Hours
The park is open all year round during the following hours:
- November to January:- 10.00 – 17.00
- February to March :- 10.00 – 18.00
- April :- 10.00 – 19.00
- May :- 10.00 – 20.00
- June to August :- 10.00 – 21.00
- September :- 10.00am – 20.00
- October :- 10.00 – 19.00
How To Get To Ardgillan Castle
- By Car
The Park is located between Skerries and Balbriggan and the route is well signposted from the M1/N1 Dublin-Belfast road to Balbriggan.
- By Bus
Bus 33 from Eden Quay in Dublin city centre. – The bus passes under Ladies Stairs footbridge entrance which is unusuable at present. It is necessary to walk back to Barnageeragh bridge, and follow road to main entrance.