Really Grand Events
Really Grand Events have 17 years experience as children’s entertainers and owner, Paul Furey, has been in the world of entertainment for 30 years supplying top class entertainers and entertainment. . Some kiddies never grow up.
They have entertainers for your child’s birthday, communion, christening, in fact all types of parties – even weddings, clown, balloon modeller, magician, puppet show (pantomime Punch and Judy), puppeteer, face painting, disco and dance, kids karaoke, makeup and stencil tattoo parties, full size mascot costume characters, games and gags – in fact everything to make that big day a really grand event for your child or family.
Really Grand Events Birthday Parties
Magic Show or Kids Karaoke or Puppet Show with Balloon Models and Games
Face Painting with Balloon Models and Games
Cake Baking and Balloon Models
Dance and Make Up or Balloon Models
Parties can be themed should you wish
Really Grand Events Childrens Entertainers
- 12.00: The children arrive (or maybe a few minutes earlier)
- 12.00: The entertainer arrives dressed up as the agreed character (i.e. Clown, Magician, Nutty Professor). If you do not wish for a clown (for older children) entertainer can arrive in black with a fancy waistcoat! The introduction, magic or puppets or kids karaoke, games, routines, gags etc. will last about an hour. They will make little prizes as incentives for children to participate
- 13.00: You can dish out the party meal and our entertainer will make balloon models with some party music playing. They bring their own music. Each child will get at least 2 balloons (sword and crown, dog on a lead, laser gun and holster, hypnotising snake, teddy bear with a love heart etc.). They always stay until all children have received their balloons.
- 13:30: Stencil Pain Tattooing starts. These are painted on and will last a few days.
- 14:30: (or later) Their entertainer will start heading off, providing all the children have got their balloons and tattoos!
- 15:00: Parents collect the children
- 15:15: All is over
They also have The Big Show for Teen entertainment. It is 3 hours long and can be performed in the local hall, function room or school canteen.
This show includes two 40 minute Magic or Puppet or Kids Karaoke Shows plus Balloon Models for all the children plus games, gags and dance-a-longs with the odd spot prize for the maddest and bestest. They will also supply the full PA system and music.
The following sample running order is based on a start time of 15.00 and would require a second entertainer as a side kick, crowd controller, heckler and balloon modeller:
- 15.00 – The children arrive with music playing and the Balloon Modeller in action
- 15:30 – Our MC introduces everybody to each other, does a warm up
- 15:40 – The MC starts a few games and/or dance-a-longs
- 16:00 – Full Professional Magic Show
- 16:40 – The MC gets the children involved with a Make-em-Up story and/or games
- 16:50 – Full Puppet Show or Kids Karaoke
- 17:30 – Mini Disco with more Balloon Models
- 18:00 – Finished
Possible Add ons:
- There could be Face Painter(s) performing their art for the duration of the full show
- Costume Characters meeting and greeting and dancing throughout the afternoon (the one entertainer would alternate between 2 characters)
- Stilt Walkers or Jugglers
- Balloons, decorations and accessories