The Leahys Open Farm Halloween Event 2018
‘Boo’ Experience 2018
Leahy’s open farm will host The ‘Boo’ Experience Halloween Event for you and your family to enjoy this Halloween. Take a trip on the haunted hay ride through the farm. Find your way to the witch’s lair and help the little old witch make a magic spell by gathering the special ingredients. Join in on the witches wiggle disco. Dress up for the experience mum and dad can too.
To Find Out More About Leahys Open Farm
Family Fun Tips:
- Wear warm clothes underneath your costume if weather is cold
- They have a large coffee shop area with lovely home baking and freshly made sandwiches, wraps, burgers etc.
- They have free car parking
- They have a lovely gift shop area.
- Buggies will have to stay in the waiting area during Boo.
- Please feel free to dress up in costume for the Boo event.
- Please arrive at least 15mins before your booking time for Boo.
‘Boo’ Experience Event Information
Venue:- Leahys Open Farm, Cork
Classification :- Family Halloween Event / All Ages
Dates/Time :- The ‘Boo’ Experience will take place on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd of October and from 28th to 1st November from 11.30am to 4.30pm
Cost: €12 per person,
Please note entry to farm is €9.50 per person and all normal activities will also be available at the farm. Boo experience takes place in Leahy’s Open Farm for an additional €3 per person
- Pre booking is required, Tel: 086 8560461 or Email: [email protected]
Booking Online:- You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the The ‘Boo’ Experience ticket sales