Please mention Family Fun when booking!
Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show Competition
Jump To It!
DISCOVER IRELAND DUBLIN HORSE SHOW
5th – 9th August, 2015
Win a Family Ticket (2 adults and 4 children, aged 4-16 ) or 2 pairs of tickets (4 tickets in total) to the Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show for Sunday 9th August 2015!
Saddle up for an event sure to keep the whole family entertained this summer, the 2015 Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show.
The Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show is one of Ireland’s biggest annual sporting, social and family events attracting tens of thousands of people from all over the world.
The Show runs from Wednesday, the 5th of August to Sunday the 9th of August and each day is filled with family friendly activities.
The Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show is an ideal family day out. The ever popular Kids’ Zone will keep the little ones entertained with pony rides, face painting, magic shows, outdoor games and more. The whole family can enjoy various musical and entertainment acts, view the national art and craft exhibition and RDS library exhibition, browse through the 300 shopping stands in the Shopping Village or soak up the atmosphere with a family picnic on the band lawn.
The Show combines world class equestrianism with a wide range of events including the style and glamour of Dundrum Town Centre Ladies Day on Thursday 6th August, the pageantry of Furusiyya FEI Nations Cup day on Friday and the excitement of The Land Rover Puissance, The Longines Grand Prix and the Pony Club over the weekend..
The Show is an experience for the whole family and is one event this summer that is not to be missed! With so much on offer the Show really has something for everyone!
The Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show is the one event this summer that cannot be missed.
Booking Online:- You can book on line here through our booking link directly to the Dublin Horse Show ticket sales
How To Enter Dublin Horse Show Competition – Competition Now Over
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question below along with your details, fill in all the required fields and then just click ‘Send’ (telephone numbers and email addresses will not be disclosed to other parties).
On what date is the “Dundrum Town Centre Ladies Day”
The closing date is Thursday 30 July, after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and / or phone/ text. The winner names will also appear on the competition page of the Familyun.ie website and/or the Family Fun Facebook page.
Terms And Conditions:-
All competitions are free to enter and everyone has an equal chance of winning. All entries to our competitions will be subscribed to our newsletter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Closing date for entry is Thursday 30 July. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Winners will receive tickets for the closing day of the show- Sunday 9th August
- Family Ticket:- 2 adults and 4 children, aged 3 -15
- All entries to Familyfun.ie competitions will also be subscribed to the familyfun.ie newsletter.
- Information will NOT be passed on to third parties
The Competition Winners
Winning Family –